new maintainer for guile debian packages desired

I've been the often lame maintainer of the guile Debian packages for
awhile, taking over about a year ago.  In that time I've done as best
I can with the limited time I have been able to give, but feel that
the guile community deserves someone who has more time on their
hands.

Recently my use of guile on the job has waned, and I have been able to
spend even less time and energy than before.  Because of this, I'd
like to ask if anyone is interested in taking over this
maintainership.  I will handle them during the Potato freeze, but
would like to hand them off afterwards.  Even if you are not a
officially registered Debian maintainer, please feel free to take them
over, as I will gladly sponsor you, as I have Mikael and his GOOPS
packages.

--
Craig Brozefsky                         <craig@red-bean.com>
Free Scheme/Lisp Software     http://www.red-bean.com/~craig