Patch Queue

Here are the incoming patches that I am planning to integrate and their
current status. I will try to send weekly status reports at least until
the backlog of unmerged changes simmers down. Due to the volume of
unresolved issues, I may miss things; I hope people will be patient
with me initially and remind me of such things rather than assuming
I have intentionally dropped the patch on the floor.

Patch           |  Submitter        | Status
----------------|-------------------|------------------
gh_lease-1.3    | Clark McGrew      | Pending review
libltdl change  | Marius Vollmer    | Need to get papers from original author
first-class     | Jost Boekemeier   | Pending review
  environments  |                   |
gh_init         | Maciej Stachowiak | Pending review - it's been a while and I need
                |                   |   to re-read my code and integrate it.
BeOS support    | Lars J. Aas       | Accepted, pending final testing

Please let me know if there are any patches not on this list that
you think you have submitted (or would like to submit!), or any other
open issues that you think I should be taking care of.

I will probably set up a web page at some point to track pending
patches, but for now we will have to make do with email.

 - Maciej