Re: message primitive

"Greg J. Badros" <gjb@cs.washington.edu> writes:

> SCM_DEFINE (scm_display_error, "display-error", 6, 0, 0,
>            (SCM stack, SCM port, SCM subr, SCM message, SCM args, SCM rest),

[Sorry for breaking up my response in small packages.]

Two further points:

* Clearification: error and scm-error are for submitting errors while
  display-error is used at the receiving end to print the error.

* Probably, `error' should be rewritten in a way that you can pass %s
  and %S through to scm-error, so that we also get a more simple and
  user-friendly way of using "%s"-expansion.