Re: Guile web page scripting, anyone?

Hi,

thanks everyone for the info on gh_init () and first-class environments.  I
can't wait to get my hands on them!

One further query - how (roughly) are translators going to be handled?  I
mean, it should be possible for the web developer to choose which Guile
language they want to use.  Something like:

<SCRIPT Language="scheme" RunAt="server">
</SCRIPT>

would be the default, but they could also use:

<SCRIPT Language="TCL" RunAt="server">
</SCRIPT>

(Assuming there's a TCL to Scheme translator in Guile, of course.)  How do I
call a Guile translator?  Is it easy?

Thanks,

            Geoff

P.S. I too am having some problems with my mail being blocked because my
ISP's mail server is allegedly in an RBL list.  Just in case anyone's
counting...!