using (ice-9 doc) in ~/.guile

Greetings List!

I'm tired if typeing in (use-modules (ice-9 doc)) for every interactive
guile session, but it doesn't work if I place that in my ~/.guile script.

I'm sure it has something to do with environments, but I am totaly clueless
here.

It seems to me that the documentation support is more usefull for interactive
use than in scripts.  There ought to be a (easy) way to turn it on
automatically.

Thanks,
  Dale

--