Re: Suggestion for strings.c

Jost Boekemeier <jostobfe@calvados.zrz.TU-Berlin.DE> writes:

> GOOPS, Michael, we're talking about GOOPS.  Have you looked at it?
> Do you know what #:getter and #:setter do?

It is perfectly clear to me what Michael means.

Please stop wasting people's valuable time with this nonsense.

RTFM.  If that fails, read the code.  At the very least, I hope we can
sort out your misunderstandings via private email instead of having
lengthy debates about them on the Guile and SRFI lists.