Re: SWIG and guile

>>>>> "thi" == thi  <ttn@mingle.glug.org> writes:

    thi> are the changes Clark mentioned archived somewhere?  (URL?)
    thi> if not, could someone send them to me?  just recently i have
    thi> secured write privs for swig sources, so perhaps things will
    thi> move a little faster now.

Sorry if I forgot to post the URL:

<http://superk.physics.sunysb.edu/~mcgrew/guile/pub/swig1_1p5guile1.tar.gz>

I definately won't have time to touch this for at least a few more
weeks.  I got the new CVS swig a couple weeks ago, by I haven't even
compiled it.  In anycase, I made enough changes that it's more a
replacement than a patch.  I'll warn you that I needed to get swig
working quickly so I didn't exactly polish a lot of the
documentation (ie it's still a direct copy of TCL).

I'm really glad that somebody is going to take start maintain swig for
guile since it's a fantastic tool.

Cheers,

Clark