Re: typedef void * SCM

Han-Wen Nienhuys <hanwen@cs.uu.nl> writes:

> Hi guys,
>
> today, I didn't feel like doing Real Work (tm), so I decided to take
> on one of my pet peeves: making the type checking for GUILE C-code a
> little more robust, by setting
>
>        typedef void * SCM;

This is fantastically great that you've made progress on this front; as
Dirk points out, there's a slightly different way of managing this that
we discussed a while ago that would be even better and would require
changes in mostly the same places as you've already made them.  I'm all
for getting this into CVS as soon as the issues we raised before are
addressed.

Thanks for your continued effort on this!

Greg