Re: About modules

    Jost> Clark McGrew <mcgrew@ale.physics.sunysb.edu> writes:

    >> Is it easy to leave the existing gh_ calling sequences along
    >> and define the new names for the new (preferred) gh_calls?

    Jost> The problem is: in which environment should an expression be
    Jost> evaluated?  There is no "contains everything" environment
    Jost> anymore, altough it is possible to create one.

I think it's important that gh_ not require using the scm_ interface.
Does (or will) gh_ provide some way to get the environment pointers
needed for gh_define, gh_load and gh_eval?

Anyway, I'd rather see the environments merged into guile and have gh_
be unstable for a while than wait.

Cheers,

Clark