Re: we need information, please

On Fri, 25 Feb 2000, miguel carballo wrote:

> And we are in serious problems, we need the general structure of a Guile
> program, examples of source code.
>
> we need some information:
> *the variable declaration
> *how to do asignations?
> *loops
> *conditionals
> *arrays
> *I/O functions

The guile web page is: http://www.fsf.org/software/guile/guile.html, which
already should point you to a couple of places with information about
guile.  If you download guile you will find more documentation in the
corresponding directories.  Further, any information about scheme in
general should also help, for example:
http://www.cs.rice.edu/~dorai/t-y-scheme/t-y-scheme.html

Best regards
Dirk Herrmann