Re: Emacs with Guile

Friedrich Dominicus writes:

FD> Guile seems to be a fast moving target, features come and go. And it has
FD> not stabilized yet. I would think that using a more stable Lisp-Version
FD> may be a better option. Of course Common Lisp comes to my mind relativly
FD> quick. I guess CL is much more stabilized and a lot of things are in
FD> place which are lacking in Guile.

Then this is for you:

   http://sourcery.naggum.no/emacs/clemacs.html

Erik Naggum has endeavored to make emacs based on Common Lisp. I think
this is a couple of years old though, and progress seems to be
lacking.

        Cheers,
        Lars

--

Lars Arvestad                              Stockholm Bioinformatics Center
Stockholm University, Karolinska Institute & Royal Institute of Technology