Re: includes in _scm.h

The difference between _scm.h and __scm.h is that _scm.h is only
visible within libguile, while __scm.h is installed, and included
into client code.  I've added comments explaining this to those files.

If you look at the comments in _scm.h, it actually tries to explain
why each header file is there.  For each header file, I went through
the list of source files and tried to decide whether the header file
was needed widely enough that it would be convenient to put it in
_scm.h.  You and I probably just disagree on what the threshold should
be.

If you feel that some header file isn't used widely enough to justify
its inclusion, feel free to remove it, and #include it explicitly
where needed.  There's no more significant reason for something's
inclusion or exclusion.