gh_init_guile

I've updated this patch to work witht he latest Guile. I'd send a copy
but unfortunately I am at a conference right now and did not bring it
with me. I tried changing guile itself to use the alternate
initialization appaorach that doesn't require taking over main(), and
afterwards Guile runs fine interactively. However, trying to run the
regression tests succeeds but crashes on exit. This turns out to be
because finding the stack top for conservative GC scanning is not the
only reason Guile wants to take over the main function; it also wants
to setjmp() high on the stack to generate a jump buffer for the root
continuation to handle other unhandled throws. I can think of ways to
work around this but they are a bit hackish (special-case every use of
the root continuation and handle it some other way if the jmpbuf has
not been set). Does anyone else have any suggestions?

 - Maciej