Re: Two unexpected test failures.

> > > FAIL: ports.test: non-blocking-I/O
> > > FAIL: time.test: strftime %Z doesn't return garbage
> >
> > Are you running them on Solaris?
>
> Yes, I should have said that.  uname -a gives:
>   SunOS sallust 5.7 Generic_106541-04 sun4u sparc SUNW,UltraSPARC-IIi-Engine
>
> I assume that these are expected to fail then?

We should probably expect the strftime test to fail on any system
where the configure script doesn't define HAVE_TM_ZONE.  Whenever
Guile provides functions that directly re-export the base system's
facilities like this, we can expect that variations in that facility
from one system to the next will show through in the Scheme world.

As far as non-blocking I/O goes, I'm not sure what's going on there.
Perhaps Gary has some insights.