Benchmarks for Scheme/Guile and translation to Scheme

Does anyone know of any standard benchmarks for Scheme?  I know there
were a some pointers to benchmarks for Guile posted awhile ago, but
I was wondering if there were any more "standard" benchmark suites.

Related to this I was wondering about translators from other languages
to Scheme/Guile.  If I can't find a nice benchmark suite for Scheme, I
was thinking I may be able to convert a suite for another language into
Scheme.

I've found some benchmarks for functional languages but they are for
things like ML, Haskell, etc.  Anyone know of any there are programs
to convert other functional languages to Scheme?

Thanks,
Bill