Re: New Guile module: guile-gtkthreads

Marius Vollmer <mvo@zagadka.ping.de> writes:

> I really want to play with guile-gtkthreads, Guile does not work with
> threads enabled on my box.  Have to look into that first.  (It dies
> somewhere in ftime (called from scm_init_stime).  Anybody got any
> idea?).

Hmm... are you using the new version (0.1.0 or 0.1.2) of
guile-gtkthreads and the latest CVS Guile?  (I'm asking since earlier
versions of Guile had the problem that Guile threads didn't work on
Linux machines.)

If so, maybe different libraries on your system is compiled using
different Guile headers?

In that case, you could try recompiling everything against the current
CVS Guile.