again: continuations

Hi!

While cleaning up continuations.c, I changed the stack copying code from a
simple memory copying loop to the standard memcpy function, which is
supposed to be optimized.  Then I benchmarked the following code on our
solaris machine:

(define (callee continuation)
  (continuation #t))

(do ((i 1 (+ i 1)))
    ((= i 100000))
  (call-with-current-continuation callee))

Reproducably, I get the following results:

before using memcpy:  147 seconds
when using memcpy:    103 seconds

I will commit the changes soon.

Best regards