uile-xlib version 0.1

I have just started to have a look at Niel's Xlib bindings; it would be great i
we can work together and unify them with those in xscm/xguile. I have sent my paperwork
in to get permission to publish my new version; this may take a few weeks.

My forth-coming version has
1) Changed to use the SCM_DEFINE macros, with docstrings of some sort for all the new
primitives.
2) Many , many minor bugs fixed as a result.
3) A lot more of Xlib is now supported; most of the drawing primitives, most GC functions.
4) The Xt bindings can be complied with support for integration the event loop with
guiles co-op threads. This just works; it has been great for quick hacking.
5) More of Xt is bound; useful things like XtAppAddInput are now in.
6) More Motif bindings; more widgets including option support version 2 widgets. Also
mor convenience functions for the text widget; there is a working text editor example.
7) Bindings for the Xlt widget library - this has neat widgets like SciPlot and ListTree
8) Bindings for the XmHTML widget; a free HTML display widget. There is an example
web browser/help display system.

I am not used to doing much work at the Xlib level so I would really welcome Neils input
on what should be done there, if it is technically feasible to integrate the approaches.

I hope the new xguile will be released under either the LGPL or the Guile license; I have
to talk to the legal guys about this. As I understand it we have to retain Crown copyright,
but can decide an appropriate set of terms.

Julian Satchell