Re: Problems with Guile under Win32

Gary Houston <ghouston@arglist.com> writes:

> >   3. and-let*.scm is an invalid filename.
>
> This has been noted in the past, but renaming the file causes some
> problem apparently.

well, the form is called `and-let*', so the module is called
`and-let*' too.  so with the current module system, the file has to be
named `and-let*.scm'.

I understand that some module-name --> file-name translation mechanism
is on the new module system feature checklist...

--
Nobody can fix the economy.  Nobody can be trusted with their finger on the
button.  Nobody's perfect.  VOTE FOR NOBODY.