Re: Defining functions to be exported

On Mon, May 15, 2000 at 10:23:47AM +0200, Manuel Odendahl wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i am working on a tiny stupid scheme project, but id like to have non
> trusted user executing guile scripts on an irc bot, without these
> scripts having access to iternal functions (like bot-die for example).
> How could this be achieved in a simple manner (one could still rewrite
> eval :) ?
> I didn't find nothing in the docs about such a thing, but well, i havent
> read sources yet...

The easiest way to do this right now is to scan through any code you want
to run and check for functions you don't want the code to use... which
is isn't especially easy. First class environments are supposed to help
with this, but we're still waiting for them.

--
C. Ray C. aka Christopher Cramer
crayc@pyro.net