Re: librep's indirect threaded bytecode interpretter

    Michael> would you like to volunteer?  the only chance for something to be done
    Michael> is somebody willing to do it.
    >>
    >> That's a long way off, I'm afraid.

    Michael> uh, it was more of a general observation, sorry if it sounds like
    Michael> nagging ;).

 That general observation is part of our standard #includes around
 here, isn't it?  It's almost implicit in the lifestyle.  I didn't
 think it sounded like nagging.

    Michael> hmmm...  looking at the CVS Rep, it appears the thing actually groks
    Michael> Scheme!  need to investigate further...

    Michael> what is a "threaded interpreter"?  any pointers?  (I guess I just need
    Michael> to study the code for Rep's one).

 Grep the `librep' (librep.sourceforge.net) mailing list for "thread",
 and follow the links to the material about that.  (The search will
 also turn up stuff about multi-threading w/continuations, and one
 message about threaded interpreters.)