Win32 Version?

I know this is a newbie question, so please forgive it.  Before I delve into
making a version of guile (or Elk 3.0 or whatever else) Win32/VC++ compliant,
I was wondering if anyone else had already gone to this trouble, and if so,
could I pilfer/contribute to this effort.

I am writing a game for Win32/console and would love to Guile for AI and some
other non performance critical routines.  If I can't find a decent Win32/VC++
version, I may be forced to use Python.  (Which isn't a slight against Python,
just not my first choice :).

Jay K.