Re: How to help?

Mikael Djurfeldt <mdj@mdj.nada.kth.se> writes:

> One thing I'd like to give high priority is a CORBA binding for GOOPS.

BTW, by the two masters (Mikael and Greg), I presume you're referring
to the GOOPS and environments integrations.

Regarding the environments, you have to ask Greg if you can help in
some way.

Regarding GOOPS, the sub-task (to the task above) of C API for GOOPS
is directly a part of the GOOPS integration.

Apart from these two big changes, there is another important change:
factorizing COOP threads out of Guile.  This is the last major step
before POSIX threads support.

This is a process during which you would say "ugh!" many times, but
the planned end result is pretty.

If you are willing to work on this, I'd be happy to give you more
information.