Re: changing directory

OK this works, thanks a lot for prompt&correct answer. great.

About system: Every call of system lets guile start a new shell, and
it is in this new shell where the command given as parameter to the
system-call will be executed. After execution of the shell-command in
the new shell, the shell is thrown away.
please fell free to correct if wrong.

email: oliver.buechel@unifr.ch