flaming (Re: continuation and multi-threading)

Jost Boekemeier <jostobfe@calvados.zrz.tu-berlin.de> writes:

> Mikael Djurfeldt <mdj@mdj.nada.kth.se> writes:
>
> > I'm all for fast continuations and see their value.  I said don't ask
> > me only because I don't know anything about Keisuke's VM---*yet* ;-)
>
> Sorry, but why do you talk about stack copying then?
>
> I really think (also regarding your other message) you should try to
> understand the issue before posting.

I think we should work towards a better atmosphere on the Guile
discussion list, especially given the publicity Guile has.

I can't see anything in Mikael's post that could justify such
hostility.

Jost, please refrain from such tone in the future, or keep the flames
to private email.

[ and yes, I'm frequently rude myself, but I'm trying to improve.  I
  suggest you do the same. ]

thanks,
--mike

P.S.  if there was no hostility implied, blame my English and accept
      my apologies.

--
All ITS machines now have hardware for a new machine instruction --
BOT