Re: [Guile-pg-devel] guile // guile-pg (postgress) // apache (cgi-bin) [comp.lang.scheme]

Hi David,

Can you try posting to guile-pg-devel@sourceforge.net?  I'd be interested to
know if it works or not.

You refer to an 'Apache error', implying that it is when Apache runs the
script that you have a problem. I think your problem might be to do with the
environment in effect when Apache executes CGI scripts. Can you use the
(use-modules (database postgres)) command interactively, and in a script run
from your shell?  If so then the problem is definitely that Apache is not
running guile in an environment in which LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set as you wish.
I'm afraid I don't know how to set the environment variables in effect for CGI
scripts run by Apache.  Perhaps an Apache guru here can help?

Ian