Re: scheme DTD parser

"Peter C. Norton" <spacey@lenin.nu> writes:

> What parsers did you try?  The expat interface should do this
> reliably.

How?  The DTD parsing in expat is minimal: it expands the entity
declarations, but does not call specific handlers on element
declarations.  It would be possible, but not very easy, by using the
default handler, i.e by doing much of the parsing yourself
(XML::Parser does that).

Furthermore, my interface to expat (Mixp) does not parse the DTD at
all, because that feature was not available in the standard version of
expat when I wrote Mixp, and I forgot to integrate it later.  I'm
trying to fix that now.

--
Thierry Bézecourt