Re: where scwm???

"Brad Knotwell" <knotwell@my-deja.com> writes:

> Hello all--
>
> I was hoping to download scwm, but I couldn't
> find their website (scwm.mit.edu appears dead).
>
> Looking in the archives, it appears they're
> planning on moving it to sourceforge at some
> point.
>
> In any case, can someone point me to the
> newest download area?

Maciej is working on getting scwm.mit.edu back up temporarily so we are
sure not to lose any data as we migrate to sourceforge.

If anyone would like to volunteer to help coordinate that move, I'll
happily accept as my day job and personal responsibilities outside of
Scwm are consuming my time pretty handily.  I continue to use Scwm and
I'm still hoping to do a new release of the latest CVS version in the
next couple of weeks, but it's more pressing that we find a new home for
Scwm so that it continues to be distributed.

Thanks,
Greg