Re: Bug database cleaning

terptom wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Seitz" <keiths@redhat.com>
To: <insight-announce@sourceware.org>; "insight" <insight@sourceware.org>
{snip}
I just seldom use the bug database
{snip}
the bug database is quite a bit larger than it should be.
{snip}

Could those two things *possibly* be related???

Are you offering to help?

People are much less likely to put in a 'fresh' bug report if an entry is already in the bug-base.

Q: "When is a problem not a problem?"

A: "When I ignore it for more than a year."

Bugs die of lonliness when left uncorrected?

Let me restate: Does any one mind if I close bugs which I cannot reproduce in CVS HEAD and are in released versions of insight older than a year-ish (aka anything earlier than 6.6 or maybe 6.5).

I apologize for being a big vague.

Keith