insight/127: Current file name combo box does not find source files

>Number:         127
>Category:       insight
>Synopsis:       Current file name combo box does not find source files
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Wed Feb 20 06:03:01 PST 2002
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     hans@ellips.nl
>Release:        Insight 5.1
When opening a coff file or selecting an object file, the C-source is displayed correctly. When I try to select another source file in the current file name combo box, the source is only found if it is in the source search path. The function browser window is able to display the source file. When a breakpoint is encountered, the correct source file is also displayed. The pathname of the source file is in the coff file, but it is obviously used everywhere except in the combo box.