insight/255: Use xterm as inferior's tty doesn't work on cygwin

>Number:         255
>Category:       insight
>Synopsis:       Use xterm as inferior's tty doesn't work on cygwin
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Tue Mar 30 10:43:01 UTC 2004
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     jon@beniston.com
>Release:        6.0
The use xterm as inferior's tty option in the Target Selection window doesn't appear to work on cygwin. It should probably therefore not be present (or greyed out).

I'm not to sure why this shouldn't work on cygwin though, given that you can now xterm quite successfully.

Also, this option is not documented in the help file.
>How-To-Repeat:
File/Target Settings.
Select "Use xterm as inferiors's tty"
I/O still appears in the console window rather than an xterm window.