Re: Insight/202: Error: bad text index "4"

The following reply was made to PR insight/202; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: mozleron@drizzle.com
To: insight-gnats@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: Insight/202: Error: bad text index "4"
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 11:19:20 -0700 (PDT)

 I was experiencing this error, and after reading through the stack trace,
 i remembered that i had put a breakpoint at line 31 in my code.  I noticed
 that the bug report also showed a break point at line 31.  I am not sure
 if this is related, but it seems odd.  In any case, i cleared all
 breakpoints, and the error message stopped coming up.  Since my code has
 since changed, i wsa unable to put a breakpoint back in at Line 31, so the
 error has not since re-appeared.
 I am not entirely sure which version of Insight i am using as i downloaded
 it as a package update for DevC++.  It shows as version 1.0 in the DevC++
 Package manager with a source site of http://sources.redhat.com/insight/.