Thread support

I was interested to read about insight, and I tried downloading
insight-19990727, and running it.  Unfortunately, it does not seem to
have the Linux thread support that there is a patch for gdb 4.17
about (http://www.gr.opengroup.org/java/jdk/linux/download/gdb-4.17.patch.gz),
and I managed to make it core dump (or perhaps just exit abruptly)
when I attempted to use it to debug a threads program.  Is there any
plan to have thread support in insight?

					Judy Anderson "yduJ"
					yduJ@harlequin.com
					617-374-2547