tcl/tk/itcl/itk/tix

Hi all.

I'm currently trying to package insight for debian, and have run
across a slight snag.

My original intent was to link insight against the pre-packaged
versions of all of the above.  That was, until I noticed the "CYGNUS
LOCAL" patches to all of the above.

Is there any intention to merge these changes with the main branches
of the above, or will insight remain dependent on forked versions of
these libraries?

My initial (quick hack) package was an 8 meg .deb, due mostly to the
tcl/tk duplication.

Cheers,
--Andrew