One other GUI for gdb to mention on Insight home page.

Hi:

I thought I'd mention that BeOpen.com InfoDock contains a thoughtfully
designed GUI for gdb called IDgdb.  It includes an easy to use toolbar,
extensive, context-sensitive menus, inline editing of source code and
point-and-click display of variables and source.

The InfoDock URL is:  http://www.BeOpen.com/products.html.

Thanks,

Bob Weiner

P.S. It was a great idea to open source Insight.  We'll look forward to
when Source Navigator is opened and we may be able to integrate some of the
capabilities of our respective code browsers.