Re: insight and cygwin build failure

James Ingham wrote:

> David,
>
> This is just a bug in the Makefile for libgui/library.  It should be
> looking for ittclsh.exe in itcl/itcl/win, not itcl/itcl/unix.
>
> The following patch will work for now, though it is not the right
> solution, we need to do some more configury to make this depend on platform...
>
> Jim
>

> [patch deleted to save space]

Actually, I changed the patch to look for cygitclsh30.exe. With this change
and the lastest snapshot of 0809, I can successfully build insight on
a stock cygwin B20.1 installation. It even seems to run correctly and looks
great.

--
David Croley              : "The best way to have a good idea is to have
David.Croley@motorola.com :  lots of ideas." - Linus Pauling