compiling and using insight

I am trying to get and compile insight.

My question is this:  I have the "snapshot" that you provide, but how do I
use it.

Inside it is tcl/tk, gdb and looks like maybe more stuff.  I already have
tcl/tk & gdb, all I need is insight.  It seems to be a front-end to gdb, so
it seems that it should just use the gdb that I have installed.

The documentation included in the archive is totally vague, it doesn't
mention the word "insight" anywhere.

-Jeff Walker
jeff.walker@autozone.com