Compile

I have downloaded the August 23 snapshot of insight, and I have Cygnus
B20.1 (full).  I am running on a Win95 PC.  How do I begin the process of
compiling insight.  It looks so much like UNIX, none of the readme
suggestions seem to work...

Mike (newbie)

"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?  I'm halfway through
my fish burger and I realize, Oh my....I could be eating a slow
learner." -Anonymous

Michael J. O'Melia
Pr. Engineer
256-964-4365