Simple question (hopefully!)

I have successfully built the latest insight snapshot for an
m68k-bdm-rtemself target.

It loads and executable without problem, but once I pass control to the
target, I cannot get control back (as I can in the command lines version) by
pressing control C. I cannot hit the stop button or use control C in the
console window. My only resort is to terminate the app.

Anyone any ideas?

TIA

Peter Shoebridge

winmail.dat