Re: Stand-Alone Distribution?

Eric,

This has been discussed on this list before.  Turns out that the
majority of distro besides gdb is in tcl & friends, and we have hacked
some fixes into these that we haven't yet cleaned up for submission
back to Scriptics.  We intend to do this at some point, but we also
want to move up to 8.2 at the same time, and there are some problems -
building Tcl8.2 on cygwin, Tcl8.2's regular expressions vrs. the gdb
testsuite, etc... that we will have to solve before we get to this.

So, in sum, we can't really make this package right now, but doing so
is one of our goals for the future.

Jim