Extra TK Windows in insight.

Using snapshot, insight-19990928 on both SunOS 4.1 and Linux RH 5.2

Builds ok, no problem, I do this:

       cd /home/duane/insight-19990928
       ./configure -prefix=/home/duane/test.linux
       make
       make install

Then when I run gdb against it self, ie:

       gdb ./gdb

GDB starts up, but I do *NOT* get the 'command window'
Ok, I would expect that.

I click on the "C:>" button to get the command window, I get the
"(top-gdb)" prompt.

PROBLEM: Where is all the messages that you normally see when you
type:

     gdb -nw ./gdb

Such as these:

     GNU gdb 19990928
     This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-linux-gnu"...
     Setting up the environment for debugging gdb.
     Breakpoint 1 at 0x80994e4: file utils.c, line 538.
     Breakpoint 2 at 0x8097533: file top.c, line 2673.

It's important for me to have these {and other messages} that are
pinted when you start gdb.

We have a custom CPU with a custom port of GDB and during the load
process it prints various messages via printf_filtered() that are now
lost. Problem is, our custom port includes a simulation engine and
*REQUIRES* tcl/tk to operate, thus, for us, "-nw" is a useless option.

-Duane.