X server/terminal warnings.

Hi,

I'm having some problems I don't know how to track down.

Basically, messages like these are popping up in my console window.

olvwm: Warning, X Error: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)
  Request Major code: 2
  Request Minor code: 0
  ResourceId 0x5000ab
olvwm: Warning, X Error: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)
  Request Major code: 2
  Request Minor code: 0
  ResourceId 0x500385

--- Here's the configuration: (I can give you lots more, I just don't
know what to tell you)

I'm runing INSIGHT-19991108 - straight out of the box, on Red Hat 5.2
on Linux (Intel), over a network.  the host machine says its:

Linux mars.franklin.com 2.2.9 #1 SMP Wed May 19 16:18:38 EDT 1999 i686 unknown

However, that machine is not in front of me. Instead, in front of me
I have a Sun Sparc Station5 with a big fat 20" monitor, I remote my
display via a statement like this:

	DISPLAY=ws-duane:0.0 ; export DISPLAY
	... start insight .....

The sparc station, and we have lots of these, is running Sun's NeWS
and uses Openwindows. To a degree, you can think of my sun as an
Xterminal but it's not - cause I run various other Sun4 type
applications that we have not yet moved to Linux.

From what I can tell - the sun is running openwin on top of X, some of
our machines run X11R4 and some run X11R5 - I don't know how to tell.
I believe my machine is running X11R5 - I'm not sure.

I'm trying to figure out the cause of this message, and do what I can
to stop it.

Can somebody give me a suggestion as to how to start tracking this
down? If I could decode the offending packet or something like that it
would be great, then I would have some idea of where to go look.

--Duane.