-connect ?

Sorry for being a newbie, but I'm trying to get the Cygwin version of
Insight to work with Apple WebObjects Project Builder.  When I replace the
gbb.exe version that comes with it, with the Insight version, I get an
error saying that -connect isn't an option and it bombs out.  Is there some
custom coding that I have to do in order to get this version to work?

Thank you.

Bruce Arnold

Bruce M. Arnold, M.S.
Software Engineer