Re: -connect ?

Bruce,

Apple has their own hacked up version of gdb.  One of the things that
it has is some facility which allows gdb to talk back to the
ProjectBuilder.  I presume that the -connect option specifies how to
do this.

Apple has been working on getting their changes back into the official
version of gdb, but so far we haven't gotten much past the talking
stage.  Until this work is completed, you are probably not going to
get very far.  Our version of gdb also doesn't contain ObjectiveC
support, by the way, which I think you need to work with WebObjects.

At this point, it would probably take a lot of work to get Insight
going with ProjectBuilder.  If you really want to try your hand at
this, you should see if you can get Apple to give you a copy of their
gdb sources, and add the gdbtk stuff to it, and give that a whirl.
But you would really have to want it more than somewhat, or have time
weighing pretty heavy on your hands to attempt this, I would
imagine...

Sorry I can't help more.

Jim

--