Romanian Business Opportunity > ALCOOL INTERNATIONAL

To:   insight@sourceware.cygnus.com
Attn: Marketing Department
From: ALCOOL INTERNATIONAL
Ref.: Romanian Business Opportunity > ALCOOL INTERNATIONAL

                Our anti-spamming company policy:
                      NEVER BOTHER YOU AGAIN

           To remove your E-mail address from the present
           contact list JUST DO NOT REPLY to this message.

 If you receive this message by mistake and/or you are not interested
   in the following brief presentation, please accept our apologies.

This is a world-wide promotion campaign. The selected E-mail addresses
are extracted only FROM THE COMMERCIAL WEBSITES of the targeted markets.

We would like to offer you for consideration our brief presentation.
         We are looking for a marketplace in your country.

             To communicate with us please reply using
         the plain text format in the body of the message

             >>> mentioning your Specific Inquiry <<<

              and your detailed contact information:

>>> company name, address, phone & fax numbers, contact person. <<<

   Simple replies and advertisements and will not be considered.
               We do not open any PC applications.

If you answer to this message, we will contact you every 3 months in
order to update our partner service database. Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

ALCOOL INTERNATIONAL Staff

               Brief Export Presentation

"ALCOOL INTERNATIONAL" Ltd. Braila informs you that it has food grade ethilic
alcohol available in bulk with the following physicochemical features.

            REGULATIONS E.C.
1. Organoleptic specifications - no foreign taste perceivable
2. Minimum alcohol content - 96.00%
3. Highest values for by-components - mg/100 cm:
    a. - total acetic acid content - 0.5;
    b. - ester expressed as ethyl acetate - 0.2;
    c. - aldehyde expressed as acetic aldehyde - 0.5;
    d. - superior alcohols expressed as 2-methyl, 1-propanol - 0.5;
    e. - methanol - 0.2;
    f. - vaporisation residues - 1.0;
    g. - volatile nitrogen alkalis expressed as nitrogen - 0.1;
    h. - furfural - undetectable.

     The ethylic alcohol is produced in the distillery plant of "ALCOOL
INTERNATIONAL" Braila through grain leavening. The main raw material for
distilling alcohol is corn, but there are also other possible raw materials like
wheat,rye or barley.
     Grain processing in the distillery plant is performed according to
hohenheimer dispersa leavening process and recycling the stillage.
     This allows achiveing a high yield distillation and ensures the production
of a high quality alcohol.
     The distilling -rectifying plant delivered by Jacob Carl Co/Goppingen
ensures a high quality end-product in accordance with the EC regulations and the
German requirements for neutral alcohol.
     Use range for ethylic alcohol:
* producing alcoholic drinks (vodka, brandy);
* producing alcoholic-fruit drinks (raspberry, blackberry, cherry);
* producing vinegar;
* in medicine and chemicals industry.

General Manager,
Dipl. Eng. Virgil Dumitru

Versuchs- und Lehranstalt
für Spiritusfabrikation und Fermentationstechnologie in Berlin
am institut für Gärungsgewerbe und Biotechnologie zu Berlin

VLSF    Seestrasse 13   D-13353 Berlin

Jacob Carl Gmbh
Herrn Mayer
Postfach 268

73002 Göppinge
Eingang : 02.06.1999
- Journal-Nr.: 1038
- Verpackung : ca. 0.25 l

Alkoholprobe Comm Braila (Probe 2)

Alkohol im Original: 96,0%vol

Quantitative gaschcromatographische Bestimmung verschiedener
flüchtiger Inhaltsstoffe

Acetaldehyd: - 0,5 - mg/100 ml r.A.
Ethylacetat: - 1,3 - mg/100 ml r.A.
Methanol: - 6,0 - mg/100 ml r.A.
Butanol-2: - n.n. - mg/100 ml r.A.
n-Propanol: - n.n. - mg/100 ml r.A.
i-Butanol: - n.n. - mg/100 ml r.A.
n-Butanol: - n.n. - mg/100 ml r.A.
i-Amylalkohol: - n.n. - mg/100 ml r.A.
n-Amylalkohol: - n.n. - mg/100 ml r.A.
Methylacetat: - n.n. - mg/100 ml r.A.
Allyalkohol: - n.n. - mg/100 ml r.A.
Ethyllactat: - n.n. - mg/100 ml r.A.
1-Hexanol: - n.n. - mg/100 ml r.A.
Benzaldehyd: - n.n. - mg/100 ml r.A.
Benzylalckohol: - n.n. - mg/100 ml r.A.
Phenyletthhanol: - n.n. - mg/100 ml r.A.

n.n. = nicht nachweisbar; Nachweisgrenze <0,2 mg/100 ml r.A.
Versuchs- und Lehranstalt für Spiritusfabrikation und Fermentationstechnologie
in Berlin Seestrasse 13   D-13353  Berlin

Gesatsaure ( nach CTB): 0,0 mg/100 ml r.A. berechnet als Essigsaure

Furfural-Test:
- nicht nachweisbar
- nachweisgrenze<0,7 mg/100 ml r.A.

Gesamt-Aldehvde (nach Schiff)	<0,5 mg/100 ml r.A.

Sensoriche Prüfung:

Aussehen: wasserhell, klar

Geruch: alkoholisch, neutral, reintönig

Geschmack: dessgleichen, auch hier handlet es sich un einen suberen Alkohol

Die gefundenen Gehalte an Nebenbestandteilen liegen unter den im Anhang I der VO
(EWG) Nr. 1576/89 genannten Höchstwerten für Ethyllalkohol landwirtschaftlichen
Ursprungs.

Sweit aus obiger Untersuchung hervorgeht, ergeben sich keine Einwände gegen die
Verwendung dieses Alkohols zur Herstellung von Spirituosen.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Dipl.-Ing. Malinowsky