Re: Configure problems with sh on Win98

Paul;

Thanks for the tip. I downloaded the cygwin1.dll snapshot dated Jan 15
1999 and it worked like a charm. I have now a m68k-coff Insight debugger
up and running and it looks great.

By the way, I'm using Cygwin B20.1 on Win98. I also take your advice
that I should upgrade to NT. I have to set aside some time soon and do
it.

Gus.