Re: GDB snapshot changes

Ganesan R wrote:

> > [Sorry for the cross post.  Please set followups to
> > gdb@sourceware.cygnus.com]
>
> > Hello,
>
> > Firstly, I'm pleased to report that nightly snapshots appear to be
> > working reliably.  See the directory:
> >       ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/gdb/snapshots/
> > For those that are curious, ``-D'' is used so that while each snapshot
> > is created during the afternoon, it contains the sources from exactly
> > ``00:00 GMT'' each morning.
>
> Hi,
>
> I am missing the CVS "ready" snapshots, I mean the snapshots which I can
> unpack and then do a cvs update on them to keep in sync. Any plans to
> put them back?

I've changed things so that there are be weekly CVS snapshots (more
frequent is of marginal benefit as the first thing you do is cvs update
anyway :-).

In addition, starting tomorrow the nightly snapshots will include md5
sums.

If, after a week, none of this appears to be true, please let me know.

	Andrew