Register Window Height Patch

Attached is a patch to the Register Window Code that allow the number of
registers vertically to
be specified in the .gdbtkinit file. (Usefull if you have lots of target
registers like the PowerPC.)

This is my first patch for Insight. If I have done anything wrong, or it
is prefered to be done in a different
way, let me know.

Steven Johnson.

diff ./regwin.itb /opt/powerpc-gdb/share/gdbtcl/regwin.itb
350c350,354
<   set rows 16
---
>   set rows [pref get gdb/reg/rows]
>   if {$rows == ""} {
>     set rows 16
>     pref setd gdb/reg/rows 16
>   }

Also, with regard to the register window I find that hiding registers
does not work. Does anyone else have this problem?