Re: Disassembly Window

I have exactly the same problem.  I am connecting to a hardware emulator
and the code is already there (I may not even have the source code at
all).

But it should be an option (as opposed to always on).

Jim, It would be nice if we could add it, don't you think?

Fernando

P.S.: Steven, are you volunteering? ;-)

--
Fernando Nasser