`dir'

I hope I'm not being too annoying.  I figure you'd probably rather I
report things.

I couldn't find a way to add a search directory (gdb "dir" command)
via the GUI.

Invariably what happens (either with command-line or GUI) is that I
don't remember that I need to use "dir" until I move into a stack
frame where the source isn't found.

I'd really like it if adding a directory via "dir" caused the source
window to update if appropriate.  This would make Insight much nicer
than the command line (where I currently use "up ; down" to make it do
what I want -- lose).

Note that with Insight, the up/down trick currently doesn't work.
Once it can't find the file, it seems to get confused.

Tom